- Reports: Added data snapshot functionality
- Attendance: Highlighted leavers in lists on attendance analysis page
- Attendance: Added CSV download to track continuous absence
- Behaviour: Added CSV download for detentions including attributes flagged for the analysis of behaviour
- Statistics: Added Attainment over Time page (27 September)
- Attendance/Communications: Added ability to download messages for specific students
- REST API: Added follow up actions and time of event to behaviour end point
- REST API: Added maximum marks to markbooks end point
- REST API: Added "deleted from source" field to education
- Statistics: Added Curriculum Overview page
- User interface: Added setting to feed settings page to allow display of legal/preferred names to students and parents
- User interface: Removed ability to create and reply to existing support tickets on the GO 4 Schools site.
- Statistics: Added Residual Progress Indicator (RPI) to curriculum analysis page and explorers
- Statistics: Added KS5 key statistics to KS5 at a glance pages
- Attendance: Added CSV download for session audit trail
- Reports: Added CSV download for report attribute gaps
- User interface: Menu changes for accessing support
- User interface: GO 4 Schools system column sets added to year group explorers for both English and Welsh schools.
- User interface: Moved legacy explorer data columns to year group explorers
- User interface: Removed legacy year group explorers
- Statistics: Added 2022 Ebacc pillar estimates
- User interface: Added link to external support site - for access instructions please see this article.
- User interface: Added Roles and permissions, updated staff access page
- User interface: Changed school default home page to year 11 at a glance
- Behaviour: Added AM/PM session marks and last lesson information to allocated detention list
- Attendance: Pinned left columns on attendance analysis page when scrolling through tables
- Homework: Added summary homework count by year group to CSV download page
- Statistics and Tracking: Moved enhanced year group ribbons to Curriculum analysis page
- User interface: Enabled SSO and settings
- Statistics and Tracking: Enhanced ribbons added to year group pages
- New module: Added online consent management
- Statistics and Tracking: Prior attainment from average KS2 scaled scores attribute added
- Statistics and Tracking: Scaled score transition matrices added to subject pages
- Statistics and Tracking: Added methodology for 2022 KPIs
- Attendance: Added rooms to unauthorised absence list on lesson attendance status page
- Attendance: Enabled scrolling to attendance analysis pages to view all weeks
- Attendance: Added unauthorised absence list to lesson attendance status page
- Behaviour: New student behaviour explorer which allows custom views and filtering/sorting
- Attendance: CSV download for I codes and I code aliases
- Reports: New functionality allows upload and download of report attributes.
- Reports: Sorting ability added to the report attribute marksheet assessments.
- Attendance: New download available on the CSV page to display all session marks, and lesson marks by student/subject/date.
- Reports: Added report attribute marksheet to populate report attributes from markbooks.
- Markbooks: Added a new BTEC style marksheet, to convert raw marks to points
- Reports: Moved grade settings for reports into report management to provide better control over report settings
- User interface: New-look menu and student page available
- Markbooks: Added functionality to display marks/percentage/grade on student page in detailed progress
- Markbooks: Added functionality to allow private marksheets to contribute to current grade calculations
- Markbooks: Added popouts to whole subject markbooks
- Residual Schemes: In Residual schemes you can now set a specific name for use in Progress Reports and to display on the student page to simplify the display
- Reports: The header column in Take home reports now has the option to change the name of the comments column
- Statistics and Tracking: When disabling the Progress 8 the EBACC Pillars will also be now not be visible.
- Attendance: Added functionality to handle DfE attendance sub codes
- Behaviour: Added detention escalations
- Behaviour: Added functionality to flag detentions as not required to attend
- Behaviour: Added "sex" attribute to behaviour csv downloads
- Homework: Added bulk archive/deletion tools for tasks/resources
- User interface: Updated preview to new student page for all school staff
- Statistics and Tracking: Added table to full statistics page to show pass rates by key grade for internal grading schemes
- Attendance: Updated the persistent absentee tables to include students who are PA even where they have X codes for the week
- Attendance: Focus groups table to include students who were on roll at any point during the year
- Explorers: Added flag to indicate where a teacher's minimum grade is being used in vocational markbooks
- Behaviour: Added detention flags to attendance registers and markbooks